Before proceeding to trial, nearly every federal and state case in Florida is sent to a court-ordered mediation. If you or a loved one are currently involved in a civil case that requires mediation, please contact Rodal Law immediately. We have experience in both mediating and litigating civil cases at the federal and state level, and can help you receive the favorable outcome you deserve.
Why Choose Us?
Rodal Law has a proven record of experience and results regarding cases with mediation involved.
- Founder Yechezkel Rodal is a Florida Supreme Court Circuit Civil Certified Mediator, approved by the state to mediate any and all civil cases.
- Our firm has litigated over 500 cases in federal court, with more than double that in state court.
- Founder Yechezkel Rodal has experience both as a mediator and as a lawyer, having attended hundreds of mediations on both side of the table.
- We are committed to your needs, acting a personal advocate for your best interests through the entire mediation process.
Ultimately, we are here to help you achieve the most favorable outcome for your needs.
What Types of Cases Require Mediation?
Nearly all kinds of civil cases go through a court-ordered mediation before proceeding to a trial. That way, the court hopes that any issues can be resolved out of court before spending time and resources to resolve it in the court of law.
Notable examples of civil litigation cases include:
- Commercial litigation, such as business disputes
- Consumer protection cases, such as breaches of private information
- Employment cases, such as instances of workplace discrimination
- Contract disputes
- Property damage claims
- Personal injury claims
Any other cases which involve seeking civil damages may also require mediation needs.
An Experienced Lawyer Can Help in All Mediation Needs
Although an experienced legal professional can help advocate for your needs through the mediation process, one who has in-depth knowledge and experience in mediation can provide the greatest benefit to your needs.
An attorney with a proven record in mediation can help by:
- Formulating a strategy for the best results
- Asking the right questions
- Negotiating for the best possible outcomes
- Filing and drafting all initial necessary paperwork
A lawyer with prior experience as a certified mediator has a deeper understanding of the process and can give you insight on the best way to approach mediation.
Contact Us Today
Mediation is an essential part of the litigation process for most civil proceedings. Therefore, it is vital to retain the services of an attorney who has intimate familiarity with the mediation process. At Rodal Law, we not only have hundreds of case’s worth of experience in mediation, but we are also certified mediators who understand the best way to proceed through mediation.
If you or a loved one is currently going through a civil litigation case, please contact us for a free consultation.